Most frequently asked questions on the Best Massage in Dubai – FAQ
1. What is the procedure for a Dubai Massage booking?
a) IF you are in a Hotel, please provide Hotel name, Room number and your name.
b) If you are in an Apartment or a Villa etc, please provide Address.
2. What is the time for the Masseuse to travel to me in Dubai?
Normally it would take 30 to 40 minutes travelling to you in main areas in Dubai upon confirmation.
Longer Time might be necessary for the Masseuses during peak traffic hours or if you happen to be somewhere in the outskirts.
3. Can I pay the masseuse by Credit Card or Cash and in what Currency?
Cash. According to the current prevailing rate equivalent to Dirhams if you prefer another currency.
4. Do I have to pick and drop the masseuse?
No, that is not necessary, the masseuses will travel to your stated address by their own arrangements.
5. Do I have to book for a Outcall Dubai Massage session in advance?
Not necessary, unless you prefer a certain masseuse and/or having a tight schedule,
it would be better to inform us early like couple of hours ahead of time.
6. Will my information distributed or sold to advertisers?
7. What do I need to prepare?
Nothing. (apart from the Cash! 😀 ) Some Clients may like to create the ambiance that is suitable for themselves. Music, Lighting, Drink, Essential Oils. etc.
8. When to pay?
Payment is to be done when you see the masseuse.
9. Additional hours needed without pre-arrangement ?
Please inform the masseuse and it will be dependable on her schedule as well.
10. Can they speak English ?
If you prefer a good conversation in English, please inform us ahead of time, we can provide you with one of the masseuses that is communicable.
11. What about incall services.
It will depend on time time, please contact and check on the availability for incall services.
We certainly hope that the FAQ section helps answer most of your questions and do have an enjoyable and relaxing time on your sessions. 😎
+ 971 50 432 8368